Got advice on changes to make on when i posted my entry for the Lighting Challenge on CGSociety. Got straight onto making changes. I started by lighting the bulbs and not the glass on the street lights. I then went onto adding atmosphere which greatly increases the render time but looks so much better it’s worth it. Lastly i played with the depth of field which i’m a little more happy with. Over all i think it looks much better learnt alot with this project.
These are some test renders i was getting while playing with the atmosphere fog they look really good but the main aim was for the viewer to look at the arch and clock.